I'm trying to figure out the reason that the gay marriage bill failed to pass in NY by such a huge number this week? Or failed to pass at all!
1. I won't be doing much more shopping since most of mine is done.
2. I will be filling out more forms, since my mortgage banker at CHASE BANK informed us, moments after the gay marriage bill failed that our Canadian marriage would not be recognized and that we had to apply separately for our mortgage! I bought a house with a partner in 1978 and this didn't happen!
3. I won't be planning Christmas dinner, as we will be going out.
4. I will be wrapping the gifts for the gifts for homeless kids party that our Catholic Lesbians group is having tonight.
5. I will be lighting candles for 8 festive nights!
I cheated with will and won't. I will be taking as many naps as possible!