Saturday, February 23, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
What is your idea of a heavenly (i.e. wonderful and perfect):
1. Family get-together
My family get-togethers are pretty heavenly now. There are only a few of us, the girl cousins mafia and our 90y/o aunt/grandmother and we all like each other! And, most importantly, accept each other!
2. Song or musical piece
Something soothing or in lieu of that, something from a musical comedy!
Of course something given from the heart, but if that doesn't work, electronics, maybe an iphone...
4. You choose whatever you like-food, pair of shoes, vacation, house, or something else. Just tell us what it is and what a heavenly version of it would be.
Well, I imagine heaven would be a place where I would never, ever have to wear a bra again. That's my heavenly desire.
5. And for a serious moment, or what would you like your entrance into the next life to be like?
What, from your vantage point now, would make Heaven "heavenly?"
I'm afraid I'm still an agnostic, but if there IS a heaven, I'd like my transition to be peaceful.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Illustration:Another kind of tag
The rules for the meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
3.OK-The six things.
1. My beverage of choice after water is Arizona Stress Tea. They stopped making it, so I went to every Korean Grocery and Rite Aide type pharmacy and bought out their stock.
2. I take the 7th ave.(1,2,3) line subway to work, but the (C) 8th ave line home. (It's one block closer.)
3. I prefer blue ink gel pens.
4. I only wear Rockports except in the summer when I mostly wear Tevas.
5. I have a problem with buying books, I keep buying them.
6. I love puns.
Lutheran Chicks "l Word" Diary
Seeking Authentic Voice