Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged by Rev. Donna Quixote



Illustration:Another kind of tag

The rules for the meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1.OK-http://revdonaquixote.blogspot.com/
2.See above.
3.OK-The six things.

1. My beverage of choice after water is Arizona Stress Tea. They stopped making it, so I went to every Korean Grocery and Rite Aide type pharmacy and bought out their stock.
2. I take the 7th ave.(1,2,3) line subway to work, but the (C) 8th ave line home. (It's one block closer.)
3. I prefer blue ink gel pens.
4. I only wear Rockports except in the summer when I mostly wear Tevas.
5. I have a problem with buying books, I keep buying them.
6. I love puns.


4.
tagging
Lutheran Chicks "l Word" Diary
Seeking Authentic Voice
Blue Window
barefootandlaughing

3 comments:

Barbara B. said...

I LOVE Tevas!
(And I have that very same problem with buying books...)

Ruby said...

Eeep. I just saw the tag when I updated my blog tonight.
Will post in the AM. I'm past curfew!

Ruby said...

P.S. I also lo-o-ove gel pens. Blue is the color of choice in the real world, but I also use pink and turquoise.