Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Book Meme from Mompriest


I've been tagged by Mompriest to play this meme. And, regardless of how tired and achy I am...despite how much valentines celebrating I have planned...I am going to spend a minute playing!

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
Bear me Safely Over by Sheri Joseph ( which I don't think I've actually read, but was the nearest book!)

Find Page 123.
Talks about Dan Fosters stepson. Something to do with a rest stop. 

Find the first 5 sentences. Ok....

Post the next three sentences.
"You're in the mood," she said. He backed her into the corner of the stall, hands pushing under her shirt where she was slicked with sweat.

"I missed you last night is all," she said.

4 comments:

Terri said...

hey, what a random valentines day themed section of the book...hee hee


hope you had a fun day/night...

Barbara B. said...

verrrry interesting!

Processing Counselor said...

It does seem strangely... appropriate for Valentines Day, randomly. But is anything random?

Barbara B. said...

"Is anything random?" -- wow, now there's a great philosophical question! :)