Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Five Summer Vacation


It is a holiday weekend here in the UK (and in the US too), and the weather forecast for much of the country is not good!!! But we can still dream and so with that in mind I bring you this Friday Five.

1. Getting ready for summer, do you use the gradual tanning moisturizers
(yes gentlemen you too can answer this!!!), or are you happy to show your winter skin to the world?
I redden so quickly that I don’t need the artificial tanners. One time in the sun, I burn then tan and that’s the beginning of the summer for me!

2.Beach, mountains or chilling by the pool, what/ where is your favorite getaway?
I prefer the beach, BL prefers the mountains, and usually we end up at the pool deck on at our Health Club on 42nd St. Could you stop that honking?

3.Are you a summer lover or does the long break become wearing?
There’s no break for me, but I much prefer the sunny, hazy, sweaty, humid, nasty days of NYC summers.

4.Active holidays; hiking swimming sailing, or lazy days?
Lazy days, Though I like to swim and used to like to sail!

5.Now to the important subject of food, if you are abroad do you try the local cuisine, or do you prefer to play it safe?
Local food, if it’s safe from parasites. Italy was great!

4 comments:

Sally said...

I love both of your plays- as for Italian food- mmm heaven!!!

DogBlogger said...

Nice double-play!

RevAnne said...

Great play. Except NYC summers?!?dreading my 3 weeks in NJ this summer.

Terri said...

yeah, good play!