Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Entry That's Not Here

Sunday, BL, my godchild and our niece went to the Easter Parade a long standing, wonderful custom in NYC. It's unlike any other  NY Street Event as it's held on 5th Ave. in the 40's and 50's (right in front of St. Patricks Cathedral.) but there are no vendors, nothing commercial at all. Just ordinary NYers in home made hats, wonderful creations made and worn by men and women. I've just been too tired to download, then upload the pictures.  After my long hiatus, work really takes up too much of my time and energy. Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to do it. Today after work I'm having coffee with Barb from Views from the Road

1 comment:

Barbara B. said...

Geez, it looks like we were really close to that and didn't know it! Our hotel was on the corner of 5th Ave and East 40th St.
Aaargh! We could have met up there!