Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2007

On a lighter note




You Are 68% Good



You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral.

And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions... and following them through.

If you're confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.

Of course you do slip up. No one's perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps.



You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself



Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader



To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you


Well, maybe I fudged a little...

2 comments:

Jan said...

This is another "ditto," except that I was 72% a good person. I am also supposed to say something kind to someone who is not kind to me.

Anonymous said...

Heh... I came out at like 40% and decided not to put it on my blog because it was so low! ;-)