Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Five Forgetful Jone Edition

Apparently SOMEONE forgot to post the FF then improvised-very nicely I must say-this one.

a) What's the last thing you forgot?

1. I can't remember.

e) How do you keep track of appointments?

2.I use a desk calendar and the calendar on my iphone. Sometimes I forget to put an appointment on both.

i) Do you keep a running grocery list?

3. Yes, but then my beloved rips off the bottom of the special long note pads-to write a note- that stick to the refrigerator and that makes me furious!

o) When forced to improvise by circumstances, do you enjoy it or panic?

4. I panic.

u) What's a memory you hope you will never forget?

5. Either my first or my second marriage to beloved.

2 comments:

river song said...

interesting that almost everyone's "a)" was the same! Nice play... I think short, doable Friday 5's are the best kind--thanks!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the second one. People give me those little cards; it's much better if I just write or key the appointment down/in right away!