Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Project: They Accepted the Offer, but...

The Guest Bath-Dontcha just love that wallcovering? The full bath has foil too, but Geometric!

Ok, so I've been a little slow giving you the updates on our palace in the sky. We gave another offer, 2.5 thousand more than the last offer-7 weeks ago. We waited.

Two weeks ago we were having dinner in the local Chinese Restaurant and I checked my voicemail. "Hey, Bridget (our realtor) called" twice! BL said call her back after dinner. By that time I had already dialed. Bridget said, are you both there? I said yes. She said Congratulations. They accepted your offer! Still lower that we expected to go.
We had it inspected last weekend. In addition to a new kitchen, and new bathrooms, we need all new air conditioners and new outlets.
Other than that, it's in great shape!

Oh, yes, they're still holding open houses until we sign the contract. "You know how the real estate market is these days!"

Yikes!

Please send the Revgal Design Team soon. Thank you.

4 comments:

Auntie Knickers said...

Congratulations, but yeah -- the foil must go!

Terri said...

Well. As you know I am currently unemployed and formerly an interior designer. As a priest (albeit unemployed) I can pray (alot) for this and the remodeling process - or what the heck, I can just come out there and help you...(ok, maybe not, but the thought is a good one!)...YAY glad it's coming together.

Barbara B. said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

patti said...

Hey! You just friended me on facebook. I'm not a rgbp, just friends with some of them. Congrats on your deal!